There are many threats on the web that we don’t always acknowledge at first. As you search and browse the web, McAfee WebAdvisor helps you in securing it from various threats. It safeguards you from malware and phishing attempts when you move from site to site without impacting your browsing performance.
System Requirements To Download and Install McAfee WebAdvisor:
There are some system requirements that you need to fulfil in order to download and install the program.
- Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (or later)
- Mozilla Firefox, current release version -1
- Google Chrome, current release version -1
- Mac OSX 10.8 or later
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox, current release version-1
- Google Chrome, current release version-1
Procedure To Download McAfee WebAdvisor:
- Firstly, Open your web browser. If you are using the Windows Operating system, chose the Internet Explorer browser. But if you are using the Mac Operating System, it is preferred to use the “Safari” browser.
- Then, type in mcafee.com. By doing so, it will open the web page of McAfee.
- Now, click on the “Products” tab which is located on the top of the page. After clicking, it will show you a list of various McAfee products.
- Next, scroll down the page and you will see McAfee Web Advisor or you can directly visit siteadvisor.com under the section of “Standalone Solutions”.
- After that, click on “Learn More” and a new window will appear.
- Now, click on the red “Free Download” button and the download procedure will automatically start.
- After the download procedure gets completed, save it in the “Downloads Folder”.
- Now you are ready to install the software on your device.
Procedure To Install McAfee Web Advisor:
After downloading the software, you are required to install it. So, below is the installation procedure of McAfee Advisor:
- Firstly, open the “Downloads Folder” .
- Then, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, click on the “Run” button to start the installation procedure.
- Then, you will see a window of the license agreement. Read it carefully and if you agree with it, checkmark the box.
- Now, to carry on with the procedure, click on the “Install” button .
- It may take a few seconds to complete the process. Do not close the window or restart your device until the software gets completely installed.
- Lastly, click on the blue “Done” button in order to finish the process.
- Firstly, open “Safari”.
- Then, open the “Finder”
- Now, in the Finder menu, click “Go” .
- In the dialog box, type the Library and click “Go” to see the files of the Library folder.
- Now, in the library folder, you need to navigate to Safari/Extensions.
- The Extensions folder should contain a file called SiteAdvisor.safariextz. You are required to drag this file from the Finder and drop it in the Safari window.
- After that, you need to click on “Install” button to start the installation procedure.
- Now, a dialog box will appear, click “Yes” in order to continue with the process.
- It may take a few seconds to install. Do not close the window or restart your device until the installation procedure gets completed.
So, if you want to download McAfee WebAdvisor on your device, follow the above steps carefully. If you Still Unable to Do that and need further Assistance Visit Service.mcafee.com.